Consultancy Services for an Innovation Expert - Senior Expert
The expert will be responsible for management of the operational activities related to the Component "Innovation / Research & Development" of the project. This will also involve supervision of short term experts.
192 working days
- A master degree in Economics, business administration, law or social sciences or 15 years of equivalent relevant professional experience
- At least 7 years of general professional experience
- At least 2 years of managerial experience as team leader/coordinator, ideally under contracts with international organisations
- At least 7 years of specific professional experience in innovation; innovation management; technology transfer; technology commercialisation
- At least 5 years of proven experience in working with SMEs and/or academia/research institutions in middle income countries
- Experience related to Lebanon will be considered as an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English
Submission of Proposals and Deadlines
Please send your completed application (CV + Cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1st, 2019, stating “ Lebanon 140189 – Key expert 2 ” in the subject heading.