Consultancy Services for a Project Coordinator (Private Sector Development Generalist) - Team Leader
The Project Coordinator has overall responsibility for the implementation of the activities of the programme and the formal contacts with the Contracting Authority. His/her contact details will be made available to the contracting authority and he/she (or his temporary substitute) is required to react within 5 working days to any communication made by the Contracting authority. He/she signs-off all outputs (such as studies, reports) required under the contract and all reports on the contract implementation.
240 working days
- A master degree in Economics, business administration, law or social sciences or 20 years of equivalent relevant professional experience related to private sector development and business support
- At least 10 years of managerial experience as Project Coordinator/Team Leader, in particular in coordinating multi-disciplinary and/or multicultural teams of senior professionals, ideally under contracts with international organisations
- At least 2 years of experiences related to MENA countries
- At least 10 years of specific professional experience in providing technical assistance or advisory services to companies and private sector actors in areas related to this contract, i.e. private sector development, business support, trade and/or innovation
- At least 3 years of experience of managing capacity building programmes in middle income countries and/or in the geographical area covered by this contract
- Familiarity with the European Commission procedures/requirements and proven successful project experience with the European Commission will be regarded as advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of English
Submission of Proposals and Deadlines
Please send your completed application (CV + Cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 1st, 2019, stating “ Lebanon 140189 – Key expert 1 ” in the subject heading.