This content is only available in English / Ce contenu est disponible seulement en anglais
Content & Social Media Officer
BUSINESSMED, the Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises, is the main regional representative of the private sector reflecting the interests of 22 Business Confederations from the North / South shore of the Mediterranean.
Our activities are essentially aimed at supporting the development of the private sector in the Mediterranean Basin. As the main permanent structure dedicated to intergovernmental economic cooperation in the Mediterranean, BUSINESSMED aims to:
- Strengthen exchanges between the European Union and the Mediterranean countries;
- Improve technology transfer and know-how towards the countries of the South Shore of the Mediterranean;
- Increase the flow of foreign direct investment in the Euro-Mediterranean area;
- Implement a reference framework for investors;
- Create partnership opportunities between the various business communities in the region;
- Lobbying activities aimed at greater participation of the private sector in actions carried out by government authorities and the creation of a free trade area.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Reports to: General Director, Digital Communication Coordinator
- Support digital communication actions of projects financed by the European Commission and the main international donors;
- Animate various online communities: setting up an editorial planning, proposal, design and publication of content, moderation and discussion, etc.;
- Monitor e-reputation, digital developments, new tools, networks, supports, etc.;
- Update the websites;
- Support the design of the web platform structure;
- Support the websites' hosting monitoring and securing;
- Support the regular reporting on the impact of communication actions: website traffic statistics, analysis of the performance of social networks and the Mobile Apps.
Additional job responsibilitie
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES
- Level of studies: Bachelor's degree, Engineer or Master's degree in Computer Science, Communication and/or Multimedia
- At least 2 years in a similar position is required
- Good knowledge of Digital Communication
- Perfect communication skills on social networks
- Good skills in Web-oriented programming languages and CMS - Content Management Systems (Drupal 8, WordPress)
- Good writing skills in English and French (Level B2 CEFR). Arabic would be an asset
- Good analytical and synthesis skills
- Organizational skills, initiative and rigour
- Type of contract: CDD with a 3-month probatory period
- Salary: Commensurate with the experience and qualification of the candidate
- Job Location: Tunis
Deadline for the submission of the applications: 30 October 2020
Please send in a single document: Europass format CV in English or French with a recent photo and a cover letter (one page maximum) in English, specifying the reference "BMEDCSM2020" to the following address: email@example.com. The applications which do not comply with the above-mentioned standards will not be shortlisted for the first assessment.
Following a review of the applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted by e-mail and invited to an interview.
BUSINESSMED is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of gender and nationality, to apply.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.