General Director’s Assistant
BUSINESSMED, the Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises, is the main regional representative of the private sector reflecting the interests of 22 Business Confederations from the North / South shore of the Mediterranean.
Our activities are essentially aimed at supporting the development of the private sector in the Mediterranean Basin. As the main permanent structure dedicated to intergovernmental economic cooperation in the Mediterranean, BUSINESSMED aims to:
- Strengthen exchanges between the European Union and the Mediterranean countries;
- Improve technology transfer and know-how towards the countries of the South Shore of the Mediterranean;
- Increase the flow of foreign direct investment in the Euro-Mediterranean area;
- Implement a reference framework for investors;
- Create partnership opportunities between the various business communities in the region;
- Lobbying activities aimed at greater participation of the private sector in actions carried out by government authorities and the creation of a free trade area.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Reports to: General Director
- Organize the General Director's schedule;
- Write internal communication materials (report, PV, note, speech ...);
- Collect, classify & update the information;
- Ensure the transmission of the information internally and externally (decisions, notes etc.);
- Prepare and organize meetings;
- Seize the documents electronically;
- Carry out the administrative mails;
- Design a dashboard;
- Carry out activity monitoring/ tracking;
- Update professional and regulatory documentation;
- Archive reference documents;
- Classify and archive documents, information and documentary funds of an activity;
- Manage and organize the General Director's agenda;
- Manage the General Director's schedule and sort by importance the information made available to him to select priority actions;
- Maintain the classification of the General Director's missions;
- Keep the contact list up to date;
- Writing of documents in Arabic and English;
- Writing letters in Arabic and English.
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES
- Level of studies: Bachelor's degree and higher
- At least 3 years in a similar position is required
- Proficiency in English, Arabic and French
- Proficiency in office and IT tools
- Editorial standards
- Classification and archiving method
- Note-taking techniques
- Excellent writing skills in English and Arabic
- Endowed with an excellent sense of contact and service, organized, rigorous and enthusiastic with a good team spirit
- Person with initiative
- Fluency in communication on social networks
- Organizational skills, initiative and rigor, flexibility;
- Type of contract: CDD with a 3-month probatory period
- Salary: Commensurate with the experience and qualification of the candidate
- Job Location: Tunis
Deadline for the submission of the applications: 1 30 October 2020
Please send in a single document: Europass format CV in English or French with a recent photo and a cover letter (one page maximum) in English, specifying the reference "BMEDEAST2020" to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The applications which do not comply with the above-mentioned standards will not be shortlisted for the first assessment.
Following a review of the applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted by e-mail and invited to an interview.
BUSINESSMED is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of gender and nationality, to apply.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.